As a school we pride ourselves on how we look. Our school uniform makes us part of a whole school family. It consists of:
- black or grey skirt or trousers,
- white polo shirt or a white blouse,
- grey sweatshirt or cardigan for children in EYFS and KS1 (Nursery, Reception, Year 1 and year 2)
- black v-neck sweatshirt or cardigan for KS2.(Year 3 to Year 6)
- Black shoes
Please note that all children need to have a P.E. kit which consists of:
- white t-shirt
- black shorts or jogging bottoms for outside
- a pair of trainers or plimsolls.
If possible can these be placed in a bag, ensure everything is named and left at school at all times.
The following items can be purchased from JK Clothing in Jarrow.
WE NO LONGER STOCK UNIFORM AT SCHOOL.
|Sweatshirt with school badge|
|Cardigan with school badge|
These items are available to purchase all through the year.